1. What we collect
All personal information that we may collect (including, but not limited to, your name, address and telephone number) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 25 May 2018
We collect the following information:
- name and company name (if applicable)
- contact information including a valid email address and phone number
- other information necessary for finalising a booking/providing a booking/quote
Cookies are small files containing a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s servers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
3. What we do with the information we gather
We will use your personal information to:
- provide our services to you, including providing relevant details about your booking to our Mission Masters.
- process your booking (including payment) for your escape room game
- send you a follow-up email after your experience with your team photo.
We may also use the email provided during booking to ask you for a review of your experience via a follow-up email. If you are not comfortable with us contacting you for a review after a game, then please let us know in writing at immediately after booking with us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All third party storage, payment, booking, or billing providers have the required safeguards in place and is in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 25 May 2018.
5. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We may contact you for matters in regards to your booking. Only in exceptional circumstances do we contact you after a booking is completed.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 25 May 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, or if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at info (at) aftermaththegame.co.uk. We will promptly correct any incorrect information, or provide you with any copy of details on file.
6. AFTERMATH may periodically update this policy.
We will notify users about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a notice on the AFTERMATH site.